A warm welcome to Mystique Charters, the multiple, award winning Day Sail company in the BVI.
We understand how important it is that everyone gets to experience the very best a destination has to offer, no matter where you travel in the world.
Come and live the dream with us ...
The Mystique Charters Team
Contact Us Today!
Private Sunset Cruise
Happy Hour on the water! Sunset is a magical time in the Caribbean, and how better to enjoy it than on the ocean, aboard a private sunset cruise.
Come and enjoy excellent hospitality, fine chilled wines, and delicious cocktails, served with a sumptuous cheese board. Take in the sea scents and sounds while marveling at the ever changing colors of the sky as the sun dips below the horizon.
Something for everyone; romance or perhaps a party atmosphere, or just chill out and relax as you sip on your favorite sundowner.
We invite you to join us onboard Mystique for a two-hour private sunset cruise to ....
Rates & Information
- Mystique 3 Rate: $750
- $12 per adult open bar, wine and cheese board
- $6.50 Children's drinks and snacks
- Additional cost for 3rd crew member for parties larger than 25 pax
- $0.75/$2.00 p/p Cruising Permit (Season Dependant)
- 10% discount for our repeat guests
- Advanced bookings required
- 50% deposit to confirm reservation
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Drinks Ashore
Itineraries and routes are subject to change due to weather
Confirmation and Cancellation Policy for Private Sunset Cruise
Mystique Charters – Operated by VOYAGE charters BVI LTD.
Vessel Cancellation Policy
- Should it be that the operator cancels due to mechanical failure and or any unforeseen event other than weather conditions as mentioned below, the operator will provide a full re-fund of the 50 % deposit.
- The charterer agrees, 72 hours prior to the start date of the charter, to pay the due balance of 50%. In the event that the charterer cancels the charter, 72 hours or less prior to departure, the 50% deposit will apply as a cancellation fee.
- In the event the vessel’s operator cancels the charter due to bad weather a credit will be held and the charter will be rolled forward to an agreed future date. In some instances the operator may consider a full refund pending certain circumstances.
The following weather conditions may result in trip cancellations
1.Winds in excess of 25 knots
2.Seas in excess of 5 feet
5.Hazardous marine life warnings
6.Any combination of the above
The operator, VOYAGE charters BVI LTD and or any managing authorities retain the right to cancel trips due to the presence of any of the aforementioned conditions at any time and without prior notice.